Thursday, February 14, 2008

Black (and gold) Thursday/ or Happy Emo Day

I would very much like to bore you with a long post about how Michigan Tech is going to bounce back this weekend against Duluth and start the push towards the playoffs. I would like to be optimistic and ensure all my fellow Tech fans that everything is going to be alright, but I can't. It's not because I don't believe it, because personally I think I might, but I just can't today. As many of you may know, every year on the 14th of February people are forced to be uncharacteristically sappy towards one another for no apparent reason. Don't get me wrong, The Darkness has absolutely no problem romancing the ladies, in fact I personally enjoy it a lot. But not today, for me today is Black Thursday, a day to remember just how much you hate your life and the idiots around you.

So today I'm forced to be emo. I hope the Huskies can pick up at least one point this weekend. Not that it really matters, they're just going to lose eventually anyway. At least Duluth can't score either, maybe they'll skate to two more 0-0 ties. That might be interesting.

Alright enough with the emo talk, The Darkness is still a believer in romance and such, for no particular reason, because let's face it all things just eventually fall apart anyway, so what's the point in even trying. So instead of sitting here and boring you with why the world sucks and how much the Huskies are going to let me down this weekend I will instead leave you with a perfect example of true love in action, or why we should never fall for anybody ever, depending on how you look at things.


No comments: