Friday, February 16, 2007

Bye Bye Bye Week

If this were a good blog, I'd come up with something clever and/or creative to keep the few readers here occupied. Unfortunately for you, this isn't a good blog, and I am anything but creative. Maybe if you get lucky, I'll spit something containing a little creativity out during the next few days, but don't get too hopeful, I wouldn't want to let anyone down.

Not much interesting going on in Husky-land, except for the holding of the breath as we pay attention to the other WCHA games taking place. Home ice is a stretch, but some interesting turnouts this weekend could help contribute to a favorable finish to the season. With the standings where they are now, there's a good chance we could end up going anywhere as close as Madison to as far away as Colorado Springs. I'll see what I can do to keep you all posted, because I know you're on the edge of your seat waiting for the next update.

No comments: