Monday, November 26, 2007

HELP Mitch's Misfits and the Huskies Pep Band!

Calling all alumni! ...As well as other people interested in helping out Mitch's Misfits and the Huskies Pep Band or people interested in really cool prizes...

Michigan Tech's Blueline Club is hosting a raffle in which proceeds will benefit the Misfits and the Pep Band. This isn't just any raffle, however. There are FIFTY prizes available! Let's take a look at some of the cool stuff you can win:

* Goalie Mask (Teslak's or Nolan's from last season - your choice)
* Goalie Mask

* One Night Stay -
Country Inn & Suites
* (13) Autographed Goal-Scored Puck from last season

* Oil Change Keweenaw Automotive
* Bike or Ski Tune Up -
Down Wind Sports
* (3) $25 Gift Certificate and Mug
- Harbor Haus
* (5) Pep Band CD

* (2) Pep Band Vinyl

* (10) Pep Band DVD of Bash at the Big House
* Pair of "Retired" Pep Band Stripes

* Sweatshirt
- School of Business
* (3) $10 Gift Certificate
- Eagle Harbor Inn
* (3) Sunset Cruise - Isle Royale Queen
* (3) $25 Gift Certificate
- Ragamuffins
* Hat & T-Shirt
- Center Ice and Sport

Now, go back up and take a look at prizes one and two again. You can win Teslak's or Nolan's goalie mask from last season!! How cool is that?!

If you're interested in trying to win any of the above prizes... or interested in helping out Mitch's Misfits and the Huskies Pep Band, you're welcome to purchase raffle tickets.

In order to do this, send a check made payable to "MTU Blueline Club" for as many tickets as you want to buy (each ticket is $1). Include with your check a separate piece of paper with the following information:

Name
Address
City, State, Zip
Phone
Email

Please write LEGIBLY! I will fill out each and every raffle ticket you purchase. Send your information and your checks to:

Mitch's Misfits
160 Memorial Union Building

1400 Townsend Dr.

Houghton, MI 49931

The drawing will occur on Saturday 26 January 2008 in the MacInnes at 8:00 PM. NO, you do not need to be present to win.

As previously mentioned, all proceeds will go to Mitch's Misfits and the Husky Pep Band, in order to help both of those organizations better support our Michigan Tech Hockey Huskies. We thank you so much for your generosity!

NOTE: The above photo is NOT one of the goalie masks up for grabs. It's just the only picture that I happen to have. It's Teslak's mask for the 07-08 season.

7 comments:

DC said...

There is no fucking way I'm driving up to the MFing Yooper just to get my oil change.

I'm only going to donate if I'm guaranteed Robby's mask. Then I will lick the insides.

Boosh said...

Don't listen to her. Don't buy any tickets, then I can win

The Darkness said...

Is there anyway I can donate and be guaranteed a particular puck put past Brian Eliot by a certain Mr. Justin St. Louis.

MeanEgirl said...

I think we already reserved that puck for you...

Anonymous said...

someone remind me after christmas...

Dirty said...

Why should someone remind you Matty? So you can puss out again? Try some of these excuses out...

I forgot my wallet my brother's.
I felt sick today.
I thought it already happened.
What? There was a raffle?
I thought I needed a plane ticket.
I was baking a soufflé and it exploded and severely burned my face.
My computer mouse broke.
I don't have an Enter key on my keyboard.
Red is my favorite flavor of Hi-C.
My dog got hit by a truck.
Old people smell funny.
I was gonna do it today but then I got a vicious paper cut. I don't want to risk infection.
I had to sail around the world.
I got lost at the post office and couldn't mail my money.
I get car sick.
I thought it was a leap year.
I got food poisoning from a frozen pizza.
I was drunk.
The snow makes me nervous.
There was a Barbara Walters Special on.
Tiny Tim beat me up and stole my money.
I had to get my legs waxed.
I forgot how to write.
I've decided to become a vegan.
Chuck Norris stole my pants.
I don't know what this thing here ~ is called.
I'm received a concussion after being hit in the head with a giant chicken.
I suck at life.

MeanEgirl said...

Dirty wins. And it doesn't matter how many times that I or anyone else reminds you to do something, Matty. Like Dirty said... it just won't happen.